- Manuscript submitted: 'Regional climate affects sea lice dynamics, stage structure, and management'.
- Joey Smokey visits UNB
- Mohammad visits MUN
- The boundary condition subgroup had a video conference on April 30, in preparation for our annual CRG meeting next month.
- Mohammad is planning to visit MUN in the Fall.
- CRG members participated in the Fields Institute workshops on 'Human-environment systems: feedback and management' (Hurford, Watmough, Lewis, Neubert, Cobbold) and 'Pollinators and pollinator modeling' (Watmough, Smokey). Welcome new group members Garrett Otto and Xiaoying Wang.
- Thanks to AARMS for funding to support the AARMS CRG meeting to take place in Fredericton on May 31 and to support the CMS special session that many of our group members are participating in.
- Planning is underway for the boundary condition subgroup's next video conference meeting
- We are currently planning a special session on 'Dynamical systems and spatial models in ecology' at the Canadian Mathematical Society meeting in Fredericton June 1-4.
- The annual AARMS CRG meeting will be held in Fredericton on Thursday May 31.
- Planning meeting for the boundary condition subgroup
- We welcome to the team Crawford Revie and Gregor McEwan.
- Read about our CRG in the Autumn 2017 AARMS newsletter
- Amy wrote a news piece for the AARMS Newsletter.
- Several group members are planning to meet up at the Workshop on Human-environment systems: feedback and management at the Fields Institute in March.
- Hildur Knutsdottir to visit Dalhousie and St. FX